She was born in Athens and grew up in Saudi Arabia until she was six years old. Her interest in people and their psychology began at a young age and so in 2009 she began to study psychology. After completing her undergraduate studies, she attended seminars and sessions of Clinical and Forensic Psychology, worked in organizations dealing with former and current inmates and their families, and in 2015 began coordinating psychoeducational groups in schools and youth prisons. At the same time, she was trained in Cognitive-Behavioral and Systemic Therapy in court.
Engaging with children and adolescents led her to further studies and so she continued her postgraduate studies in Child Psychology. At the same time, he attended psychopathology and child psychiatry trainings in public hospitals and was trained in diagnosing learning difficulties. Since then, she has worked in a variety of settings with children in need of psychosocial support, such as schools, hostels and special education centers, which she still works with.
She currently specializes in Systemic Therapy at the "Because of the Soul" Institute. This approach is an enriched form of Systemic Therapy called SANE (System-Attachment-Narrative-Encephalon). This approach combines systemic theory with the teachings of narrative psychology, the theory of emotional bonding, and the modern findings of neuroscience on the brain.
- 2015-2016: Psychologist-internship at the Counseling Center for Children and Adolescents of D. Chalandri.
- 2015-2018: Volunteer Psychologist at the Non-Governmental Organization FREEDOMGATE: interventions in psycho-emotional education in the field of prisons for minors and adult offenders and for primary school students.
- 2017-2019: Parallel support for children aged 6-10 with emotional, behavioral and learning difficulties in public schools.
- 2009-2015: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Hons in Psychology, Open University Validated (UK).
- 2015-2017: Training in Forensic Psychotherapy - Systemic and Cognitive-Behavioral Approach, "About Soul".
- 2016: Learning to Diagnose Learning Disabilities "Athena Test".
- 2017-2018: MSc in Psychology of Child Development, University of Lancashire.
- 2018-2021: Training in Systemic Psychotherapy: SANE (SystemicAttachmentNarrativeEncephalon), "Due to Soul".