I am a Psychologist-Person-Focused Psychotherapist. I studied Psychology at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. I continued my studies with a "Master in Counseling and Psychotherapy" from the University of Strathglyde, Glasgow.
I have been trained for three years in a person-centered approach and hold the Diploma of Person-Centered Psychotherapist. In addition, I have attended specialization and training seminars in Parental Counseling, Vocational Guidance and Support and Mourning Counseling for adolescent children and mourning families.
In the context of my work, I have been involved in psychotherapy with children, adolescents (special and formal education) and adults with parents and teachers at group and individual levels. I have also worked in schools, giving my services to children and adolescents.
In my office, I organize Adult and Parent Experiential Groups. I volunteer at the Volos Social Care Center with the coordination of the Counseling Center, where we provide psychological support and information to the teens and their families.
At the same time I am the Secretary General of the Volunteer Rescue Team EPOMEA. and certified rescuer, training them in First Aid Mental Health and Rescuer Psychology, in Volos and Athens.
Since 2018 I have been a co-owner of the Psychology Counseling and Psychotherapy "Aelia Psyxis" Center located in the city of Volos. I have a license to practice as a Psychologist.
- 2018-today: Conducting training programs for volunteer rescuers to provide mental health first aid.
- 2015-2017: Provision of Mental Health Services in Primary Education.
- 2015-2016: Conducting Psycho-educational Programs in a private museum.
- 2014-2015: Psychologist in Private Speech Therapy Center. 2015-2015: Psychologist in Primary Education.
- 2013-2015: Psychologist in Private Counseling and Psychotherapy Center.
- 2010: Internship at the KETHEA "Pilot" Addicts Therapy Center.
- Graduate of the Department of Psychology, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Holder of Diploma in Center of Counseling and Psychotherapy at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow (3 years education).
- Master in Counseling and Psychotherapy, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
- Support, education and mourning counseling for children, adolescents and families mourning for "Merimna".
- 400 Hour Training in Counseling, Vocational Guidance and Mentoring.
- 400 Hour Training in School Psychology.
- Certified Adult Trainer.
- Holder of a license to practice Psychology.