- Psychologist - Psychotherapist Niki Romanaki has been working in her private office since 2016, providing mental health services in Heraklion, Crete.
- With training in systemic psychotherapy at the level of individual therapy, family and couples, the psychologist undertakes incidents related to anxiety disorders, addictions, phobias, stress, mourning management and counseling for couples and divorces.
- At the same time, she provides counseling to adults, students, adolescents and parents, while it organizes seminars on specific topics such as communication, stress, mourning, violence, limits, etc.
2013–2020: Collaborator of the website cretalive.gr.
- 2000-2003: Central Lancashire University, UK, Department of Psychology.
- 2003-2004: Napier University of Edinburgh, Scotland, Postgraduate in Occupational - Organizational Psychology.
- 2011-2015: 4-year training cycle in Systemic Psychotherapy at the Laboratory of Systemic Thinking and Education in Heraklion, Crete.
- Collaboration with the Social Clinic of Heraklion.
- Collaboration with the Yellow Mission team.
- Cooperation with OAED.
- Collaboration with the Association of Education Volunteers of the Municipality of Heraklion.
- Collaboration with the Human Rights Association The Project, the Cultural Association of Agios Ioannis and the volunteer group "I read for Others".