- Nicoleta Mauridou is a Psychologist. She has been trained in Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy, Child and Adult Therapy. She completed her studies at the Department of Psychology at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. She has attended numerous seminars and trainings.
- Nikoleta Mavridou maintains a private psychologist"s office in the center of Thessaloniki providing Personal Psychotherapy, Parental Counseling and Psychotherapeutic Intervention in disorders such as panic attacks, depression, interpersonal difficulties, and othen mental disorders.
Psychologist Nikoleta Mavridou maintains a Private Office at 14 Michael Ioannou Street, in the center of Thessaloniki.
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Faculty of Philosophy, Department of Psychology.
- Hellenic Society for Behavioral Research- Education in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Specialized in a psychotherapeutic approach