- Giakoumaki Ourania is a Counseling Psychologist. She was educated in England in undergraduate and postgraduate studies. In her postgraduate specialization she was trained in Personal-Central Psychotherapy and Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy (CBT). She has worked for the NHS Dudley Psychology and Counseling Services, in interdisciplinary medicine in the hospital as well as in the department, monitoring patients with organic diseases and psychological difficulties, mainly in anxiety and mood disorders.
- Later, she worked as an Assistant Psychologist at the G. Gennimatas Hospital Psychiatric Clinic. Since 2004 she maintains her office in Argyroupoli. In 2013 she completed her training in the treatment of schemes such as Advanced Schema Therapist and Supervisor and is particularly concerned with patients with personality disorders as well as mental trauma. She works in her office in Argyroupoli. She has research interests related to postpartum disorders.
2004-2006: Psychologist (Internship) at the General State Hospital of Athens G. Gennimatas, Administration and evaluation of psychometric tests, Monitoring of 15 cases (143 therapeutic hours of cognitive approach). Monitoring of fairy tale and painting groups in patients of the clinic. 2007-2009: Center for Counseling and Psychological Support, Dafni. Psychologist with responsibilities: Psychotherapy in adults and adolescents. 1999-2001: NHS Dudley Psychology and Counseling Services, 219 Hours of Clinical Work. June-August 2004: Internship at the Piraeus Children"s Rehabilitation Center-Psychologist.
- Schema Therapy UK London, (2010-2013) Advanced Schema Therapist and Supervisor ISST.
- Athens University Psychiatric Clinic, Kings College London (2007-2007).
- Training of Health Officers and Representatives of Social Institutions on "Promotion of Mental Health and Development of Psychosocial Skills". Mental Health Promotion Program.
- Wolverhampton University 2001 3 years.
- MSc Counseling Psychology - Postgraduate Counseling Psychology. Specialty: Counseling Psychologist specializing in "Cognitive Behavioral Therapy" and "Person-Centered Therapy".
- Oxford Cambridge (1999 -2000) RSA Certificate in Counseling Skills.
- Wolverhampton University BSc (Hons) in Psychology (Bachelor Degree in Psychology).