Papachristou Anthi is a psychologist, a graduate of Panteion Univeristy, with a license to practice. She has worked therapeutically with children, adolescents and adults in special treatment and psychotherapy centers, in schools, kindergartens, etc. After graduating, she has attended numerous seminars and specializations in psychopathology and therapeutic tools and approaches and continues to be constantly informed on scientific issues in the field.
- Psychologist - psychotherapist.
- Kindergarten Associate.
- Collaborator of a center for the treatment of children and adolescents.
- 2015-present: External partner of kindergartens.
- 2016-2020: partner in special treatment centers.
- 2016-2018: Assisting a research project for a doctoral dissertation in group psychotherapy for adults.
- 2018-2019: standard intervention program in a private school.
- 2017-2020: Associate in a psychiatric office.
- 2015: Panteion University of Social and Political Studies, Department of Psychology.
- 2010-2011: Annual postgraduate seminar at the Psychiatric University Clinic of the Aeginiteo Hospital, on "Clinical Psychopathology".
- 2013: Seminar on "Modern dimensions of the social stigma surrounding mental illness", at the Psychiatric Clinic of Sismanogleio Hospital.
- 2015: Training at the National Kapodistrian University: "Learning Disabilities in Children and Adolescents: Support Methods, Learning Strategies and Psychosocial Adaptation".
- 2015: Seminar at DI.KE.PS.Y. (Interdisciplinary & Research Psychosocial Support for Children and Adults) on "Children's Painting"
- 2015-2016: Seminar cycle in the Educational program of the Adult Psychiatric Clinic of the Sismanogleio Hospital (program November 2015-May 2016).
- 2016-2017: Postgraduate training "Developmental Psychopathology" at the National Kapodistrian University, Medical School (Content: 'Binding Disorder, Autism, ADHD, Anxiety, Traumatic Stress Disorder, Depression, Parental Disorder, Health Use, teens).
- 2017: Linkopings Universitet, “Outdoor Education: Teaching and learning through, from and about the landscape”, Ελπιδοχώρι, Άργος.
- 2017: Seminar "Emotional Intelligence of Children, Practical Applications in Emotion Management and Ensuring Child Cooperation", Prevention and Counseling Center.
- 2017: Education - specialization in systemic Counseling - Psychotherapy, Center "About the Soul".
- 2017: Annual Conference "Mental Trauma in Children and Adolescents", Agia Sofia Children's.
- 2018-2019: Participation in a group of various psychotherapeutic approaches, presentations on issues such as trauma, bond, mourning, etc.
- 2019: Training - specialization in "Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy", Center for Applied Counseling & Psychotherapy.