Adult Counseling and Psychotherapy, Group Psychotherapy, Couple Therapy, Family Therapy, EMDR Trauma Therapy
Group therapy session
Group therapy session
68 Georgiou Papandreou Str, 144 52, Metamorfosi-AtticaBook Appointment
- Peggy Pimenidou is a Psychologist (license to practice). Her psychotherapeutic training is in Systemic/Family Psychotherapy. Along with the therapeutic work, he is engaged in quality research in psychotherapy and participates in Greek and international conferences.
- She is addressed to individuals, couples or families, who bring a series of requests that may include, emotional difficulties, difficulties in interpersonal relationships, management of relationships with children and adolescents, difficulties in the professional environment, panic attacks, phobias, generalized anxiety, Post Traumatic Stress, depression, mood issues, chronic pain and psychosomatic symptoms or requests for personal development and self-awareness.
2015- Today Private practice. Adult Counseling and Psychotherapy, Group Psychotherapy, Couple Therapy, Family Therapy, EMDR Trauma Therapy, Psychoeducational Seminars..
- 2016-2017: EMDR Traumatology Training-Traumatology Institute.
- 2012-2016: "" Logo Psychis"", Institute of Education and Research in Systemic Psychotherapy. Four Years of Systemic Psychotherapy Training (theoretical training, internship in individual, Group and Family Therapy, supervision and personal psychotherapy).
- 2010-2011: Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology Leiden University, The Netherlands.
- 2002-2008: Degree in Psychology-Department of Psychology, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Crete.
- Continuing education and training on psychotherapy issues (narrative assessment and intervention tools, psychotherapy and sexual identity issues, art in the process of detoxification, psychodrama, etc.).
- Co- constructing a central theme. Microanalysis of a systemic group-therapy session. Poimenidou,P., Biniori D., Christodoulaki, M., Zerma, K. Award of the Most Innovative Poster Presentation of EFTA 2016 Congress, 28 Σεπτέμβρη- 1 Οκτώβρη 2016 , Αθήνα.
- Poimenidou, P., Biniori, D., Christodoulaki, C.,Zerma, K., Androutsopoulou, A. 'Beyond the dark side of life', Processes of them co- construction in a systemic group therapy session. Presentation at the International Systemic Conference, Heidelberg, Germany, 8- 11 March 2017.
- Poimenidou, P. (2018, September). Narrative analysis of Paul Klee’s personal diaries based on the concept of the “prototypical scene”: A psychobiographical study. Presentation at the 7th Conference on Qualitative Research on Mental Health, Berlin, Germany.
- Poimenidou, P., Biniori, D., Christodoulaki, C., Zerma, K., Androutsopoulou, A. (2017). ‘Beyond the dark side of life’: Processes of theme co-construction and revision in a systemic group-therapy session. Human Systems: The Journal of Therapy, Consultation and Training, 28, 257-268.