The Psychologist is an External Partner at Hellas EAP providing Psychotherapy and counseling services to the Trauma Event Management Team and the Counseling Service, while at the same time she maintains a private office in Ampelokipi area, Attica, where she offers psychotherapeutic intervention in children, adolescents and adults by applying the Cognitive Behavioral Model.
- 2017-2018: Psychologist with Specialization in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for adults, children and adolescents at the Center for Special Treatments "Hamogelo tou Paidiou".
- 2016-2018: Psychologist specializing in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for adults, children and adolescents at the "Counseling Center in Mavili".
- 2013: Voluntary work at the Institute for Systematic Analysis of Behavior (ISAS).
- 2006-2012: Bachelor degree in Psychology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Psychology Program.
- 2013-2018: Education in Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy for children, adolescents and adults.
- Research study: Depressive symptoms and quality of life in the elderly.
- Research work: Investigation of the relationships between identity formation and the dimensions of parenthood in adolescence.