- Spyridoula Drouka is a Psychologist holding a Master"s Degree in Mental Health MSc and PH. d-candidate of the University of Athens.
- She provides services for dealing with conditions such as emotional disturbances, anxiety, fear, panic attack, family counseling, therapy and Psychotherapy.
- The request and the need of each individual patient is personalized and the use of combined methods and theories from Cognitive and Psychotherapy Schools provides the best possible and desired result.
Psychologist at a Public Health Psychological Service. Psychologist at the Practical Exercise Center for Community Mental Hygiene- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. Trainer Psychologist at Students at Aiginiteio Hospital. Adults Trainer Psychologist.
- Graduate of Psychology Panteion University.
- Phd-Candidate Doctorate at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- Certification of E.KE.PIS.
- Participation in seminars about Psychotherapy.
- MSc at Mental Health from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- Specialized in a psychotherapeutic approach