- I was born in Chios and raised in Athens. I studied at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki Medical School and continued my postgraduate education in Interconnected Psychiatry at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- I specialized in adult psychiatry at Attica Psychiatric Hospital "Dromakaiteio", while during my specialization I worked for 1 year in the "Attikon" Hospital Neurological Clinic, 6 months in the Interdisciplinary Psychiatry of the Aegean University Hospital. For 6 months I was trained in the Open Alcohol and Drug Addiction Program "Athina".
- I worked as a Psychiatrist for the "Doctors of the World" (Medicins du Monde Grèce) as a member of an interdisciplinary team in the "Open Minds" program, which was dedicated to addressing the mental health problems of vulnerable groups.
- Currently, I work as a psychiatrist in the Neuropsychiatric Clinic "Galineion Melathron" based in Ano Glyfada. At the same time, I maintain a private clinic in the center of Glyfada and work with other mental health professionals (child psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker etc) to treat my patients in the most affective way.
Psychiatrist at the "Doctors of the World" (Medicins du Monde Grèce). Member of an interdisciplinary team in the "Open Minds" program, which aimed to address the mental health problems of vulnerable groups. Psychiatric Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric disorders: emotional disorders, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder, depression, alcohol dependence and more.
- School of Medicine, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Postgraduate in Interdisciplinary Psychiatry at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- Participation in numerous conferences and seminars.