Tatiana Catzigirigoriou is a Clinical Psychologist-Psychotherapist. She has completed her postgraduate studies in Clinical Psychology. In addition, she has been trained in Clinical Hypnotherapy-Biomedical Psychotherapy and has been certified in the education of students with learning disabilities.
She has worked as a Psychologist in various institutions in Greece and Great Britain. She attends conferences, seminars and workshops both in Greece and abroad, in order to constantly improve both on a personal and professional level. Provides personalized treatment for adults, children and adolescents.
She has been trained and experienced in: panic attacks, anxiety management, mood disorders, phobias, personality disorders, interpersonal problems, eating disorders, addictions, psychosomatic stress, loss and mourning, divorce management, puberty and learning difficulties. Treatment is always designed solely for the benefit of the patient, so that the patient is provided with appropriate methods and techniques to achieve an independent and better quality of life.
- 2013-2014: Volunteer at the 1st Special School of Thessaloniki. Social reintegration of people with disabilities.
- 2015: Internship at Stavroupoli Psychiatric Hospital. Addiction counseling.
- 2016: Psychological Support and Treatment of Adults with Mental Disorders in Private Institutions in the UK.
- 2017: Parallel Support and Education for Children with a Diagnosis of Autism and Special Learning Disabilities at Special Schools in the UK.
- 2018- 07/2019: Psychological support, education and treatment of children and adolescents with comorbid mental disorders in NGOs "Calcot Services for Children", UK.
- 2012-2016: AUTH School of Philosophy, Department of Psychology.
- 2014-2015: Diploma in Clinical Psychotherapy from the Center for Applied Psychotherapy and
- Counseling (Diploma in Clinical Psychotherapy- Hypnotherapy and Advanced Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy & Bioaffective Psychotherapy).
- 2014-2015: Certification in the education of students with learning disabilities from a training program conducted by the Department of Postgraduate Studies of TEPEA. of AUTh.
- 2016-2017: University of Reading, School of Psychology, Master in "Clinical Aspects of Psychology".
- Member of the British Psychological Association (BPS)
- Registered in the Professional Register of Clinical Hypnotherapists of Great Britain (General Hypnotherapy Register).