Theodora Hassapi was born and raised in Patras. She has graduated from the Department of Psychology of Panteion University and holds the number 36768 from 15/1/2008 license to practice psychology throughout the country.
She was educated in the program "Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents" of NCDC Child Psychiatric Clinic. She has been a volunteer intern for two years at the Psychiatric Clinic Dromokaitio and is a member of the Panhellenic Psychological Association.
She also received psychotherapy training in Patras, under the direction of Cognitive Analytical Therapy (CAT) and is a member of the Panhellenic Society of Cognitive Analytical Therapy which belongs to ICATA (International Cognitive Analytical Therapy Association).
- Psychologist, Health Officer in the Greek Police and is a member of the Negotiators team, designated in 2015 as the National Contact Point of the European Medical and Psychological Enxperts Network for European Police Psychology Experts.
- Private Psychologist and Psychotherapist in the city of Patras since 2011 where she maintains a private office.
- 14/12/2007-14/12/2009: Voluntary internship at the Dromokaitio Psychiatric Hospital, as a psychologist under the supervision of psychologists GALIANOU Styliani and KOUTSANELOU Theodora.
- 2011-today: Providing services as a psychologist to the Greek Police
- 2003–2007: Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences, Athens, Department of Psychology.
- 2016-to date: Ongoing Cognitive Analytical Psychotherapy, Continuing Education and Supervision (2011-2016), Full Member of the Panhellenic Society of Cognitive Analytical Psychotherapy.
- 05/2015-12/2015: Postgraduate Program "Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents" of NKUA Pediatric Psychiatric Clinic.
- Participation as a speaker in an evening (Contemporary Challenges and Criminal Behavior. The Role of Police - Prevention and Dealing, May 23, 2011) on the topic of speech: "Counseling intervention in crisis / violence situations - domestic violence - Sexual abuse of minors".
- Participation as a speaker in a two-day seminar (Dealing with cases of trafficking, domestic violence and sexual harassment of immigrants, June 29 and 30, 2011) with topics: a) trafficking (human trafficking) and b) Domestic violence - Abuse.
- Participation as an instructor for one hour per week, during the year 2011-2012, in the training "Self-Defense-Self-Protection" of the Police Personnel of AD Achaia, in the thematic unit "The role of the Psychologist in the Greek Police, the stress of the police profession- ways to manage it ".
- Participation as an evening speaker (use of addictive substances in adolescence. Prevention. The role of the family, 12/11/2012), on the topic of speech: "Adolescent users of psychotropic substances - The role of the family".
- Participation as a speaker at a conference (Bullying at school. Bullying on the Internet, 30/09/2013), on the topic of speech "Internet Bullying, Adolescence and Family".
- Participation in a program of the General Regional Police Directorate of Western Greece with the aim of informing and sensitizing high school students in schools of the Region, on issues of school bullying and cyberbullying.
- Coordination of a parents' school addressed to the staff of the Hellenic Police with the aim of their psychoeducational training on issues related to the healthy psycho-emotional development of their children.
- XI Annual Conference of the European Association for Counseling organized by the European Association for Counseling and the Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences (Athens, March 30 - April 2, 2006).
- 12th European Meeting of the International Association for Adolescent Health (IAAH) (Athens, 21-23 September 2006).
- 11th International Conference on "Intercultural Education - Immigration and Greek as a Second or Foreign Language", organized by the Center for Intercultural Education of the Pedagogical Department of Primary Education of the University of Patras, 11-13 / 07/2008 ".
- Member of the Panhellenic Psychological Association.
- Member of the Panhellenic Society of Cognitive Analytical Psychotherapy.