Vasiliki Matrakopoulou is a Psychologist specializing in Cognitive Therapy. She maintains a private office where she provides adult psychotherapy and counseling sessions.
- 2006-2007: Psychologist-Trainer at IEK Patras. Teaching a course in General Psychology.
- 2007-2008: Worked in the Office of Juvenile Offenders as a Psychologist.
- 1999-2005: Bachelor of Psychology, School of Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences.
- 2005-2009: Vocational Training Center KEK-INE/ GSEE. Continuing vocational training program "Specialization of unemployed health and welfare professionals in new psychosocial support services in the context of health reform and the creation of a national social care system".
- 3.2005-2007: Center for Non-Directional Psychology. A two-year training program in integrated therapy of somatic-emotional release and personal development. Psychotherapy and group counseling.
- 4.2009-2011: Hellenic Center for Mental Health and Research, Patras Branch, Cognitive Psychotherapy Unit. Cognitive Therapy Training.
- 5.November 2014: Training program for trainers-coordinators of the Parent School groups for emotional education.
- 6. December 2014-January 2015: Training program of trainers-coordinators of Parent School groups according to Maria Hurdakis evolutionary system.
- 7. November 2015: Training program for trainers of prospective-parent group coordinators.
- April 2002: Attica Psychiatric Hospital - Detox Unit 18 Conference: "Vulnerable populations - Dependent mothers and their children".
- October 2004: Panteion University. First Panhellenic Conference on Psychology of Health.
- October 2005: Hellenic Center for Mental Health and Research, Patras Branch - Cognitive Psychotherapy Unit. Second Scientific Symposium on "Body Disorders".
- November 2017: 5th Panhellenic Conference on Cognitive Psychotherapy, Patras.
- Volunteer work at Mental Health Association of Patras.
- Member of the Panhellenic Association of Parent Schools.