Vassilis Manoulakas is a psychologist. He specialized in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy at the Hellenic Society of Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy (EGSF). He maintains his professional office in Larissa, where he provides diagnostic, counseling, psychotherapy and psycho-education services.
- 2010 – today: Private office as a psychologist in Larissa.
- 2015 – present: External partner of Hellas Employee Assistance Programs.
- 2018 – today: External collaborator of the Hellenic Society of Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy.
- 2010–2013: Psychologist at the Chronic Hemodialysis Unit of Thessaly Nursing Ltd. in Volos.
- 2011–2014: Psychologist at the Office of Mental Health and Social Welfare in Larissa.
- 2001–2007: AUTH School of Philosophy Department of Psychology.
- 2009–2013: Hellenic Society for Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy training and certification in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- 2013: Hellenic Society for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Parent Education Program "Think and Act".
- 2016 – today: Greek Open University MSc Adult Education.
- 2012: 3rd Panhellenic Conference of Cognitive Psychotherapy speech presentation.
- 2012: 2nd Panhellenic Conference "Parents' Schools - The family is educated for life" two oral announcements.
- 2014: 4th Panhellenic Conference of Cognitive Psychotherapy speech presentation.
- 2017: 5th Panhellenic Conference on Cognitive Psychotherapy presentation of two speeches
- 2019: 6th Panhellenic Conference of Cognitive Psychotherapy speech presentation and Mini - Workshop.
Member of the Hellenic Society of Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy.