- Helen Lyra is a Psychologist-Psychotherapist specializing in Clinical Expression Therapy through the art of Dr. Avi Goren Bar. She has a private office as a Psychologist in Pagrati area, where she works individually and in groups with adults and children. She is a collaborator of Dr. Avi Goren Bar and the "Aion" Dramatherapy Institute within the framework of the Clinical Expression Psychotherapy program.
- She is a graduate of the Psychology Department of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. She has been trained in Applied Behavioral Analysis and works with children with Diffuse Developmental Disorders. In addition to her studies in Psychology, she is a graduate of Theatrical Studies of the Modern Drama School "Modern Times".
- 2018-2020: Clinical Expression Treatment Training as a Supervisor.
- 2016-2018: Education In Clinical Expressional Therapy, Avi Goren Bar.
- 2011-2014: Applied behavioral analysis.
- Higher Drama School.
- 2006-2011: Aristotle University of Thessaloniki - Department of Psychology.
- Specialized in a psychotherapeutic approach